Quality and Environmental Policy
It is Groveley’s policy to supply products and services at a level of integrity that merits total customer satisfaction. We are committed to meeting or exceeding customer expectations whilst also seeking to minimise the environmental impacts associated with the manufacture and assembly of products and provision of services. We aim to achieve this with a fully integrated and committed workforce who desires to be the Best.
We will comply with applicable quality and environmental legislation and other quality and environmental requirements to which the company subscribes, as well as our customer and applicable product statutory and regulatory requirements.
Our quality and environmental objectives and targets are contained within our Business Plan and within the Quality and Environmental Management System, and communicated to all employees.
We are committed to:
- Follow a concept of continual improvement and make best use of our management resources in all quality and environmental matters.
- Communicate our quality and environmental objectives and performance against defined objectives throughout the Organisation and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our workplace.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality and environmental standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have quality and or environmental impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality and environmental management.
- Minimising waste through reuse and recycling, sending waste to landfill as a last resort.
- Minimising energy usage by involving all members of staff in energy conservation initiatives.
- Preventing pollution through training and education.
- Considering environmental aspects within our manufacturing and assembly capabilities.
- Aiming for zero customer complaints, delivering goods and services of the correct quality on time and in full.
- Delivering customer value.
- Increasing efficiency and productivity with a stable workforce.
This policy is not in any way restricted, it is displayed around the company site and is available to all interested parties.
Call: +44 (0)1202 483497
Complete the online enquiry form