Turning Centre Machines
- Puma TT1800: CNC 9 axis twin spindle, twin turret turning centre.
- Citizen L20: CNC 10 axis dual spindle sliding headstock turning centre.
- Puma 230 MS: CNC 5 axis twin spindle horizontal lathe.
- Cincinnati Falcon 250: CNC 2 axis horizontal lathe (maximum swing 580mm).
- Emcoturn 342: CNC 2 axis horizontal lathe (maximum swing 340mm).
- Colchester Tornado A90: CNC 2 axis horizontal lathe (maximum turned diameter 360mm).
- Poly Mini-88: CNC 2 axis horizontal lathe (maximum turned diameter 150mm).
- Haas: VF2YT 3+2 axis CNC vertical machining centre.
- Haas: 2.5 axis CNC vertical machining centre.
- Haas VFOE: 3 axis CNC vertical machining centre.
- Haas Minimill: 3 axis CNC vertical milling machine.
- Bridgepoint VMC 600 22: 3 axis CNC vertical machining centre.
- Bridgepoint Interact: 4 axis CNC vertical machining centre.
- Cincinnati Arrow 500: 4 axis CNC vertical machining centre.
3-D Printing Equipment
- StrataSys Fortus 450mc 3D printer.
- Markforged composite 3D printer.
- Upbox plastic 3D printer.
- Multicam CS2824: 4 axis NC router/engraver.
- Propen 3000: 3 axis NC marking machine.
Workshop and Inspection Equipment
Workshop equipment includes various manual and semi-automatic turning centres, mills, all with DRO, surface and cylindrical grinding, honing and drilling facilities, light fabrication and welding (uncertified). We offer bonding skills, and have experience in soldering small electronic assemblies and potting.
Inspection equipment is traceable to UKAS standards, including ABERLINK Axiom TOO CNC CMM, FARO Arm plus CAM 10 software, Brown and Sharpe Reflex 4 CMM with Renishaw probe, and Primo digital inspection microscope and Mitutoyo surface tester.
Groveley offers the use of its CAD/CAM facilities to reduce customer costs by either refining drawings/sketches, checking tolerances, or accepting customer drawings in a variety of electronic formats to eliminate error and duplication of work.
Call: +44 (0)1202 483497
Complete the online enquiry form